How to delete Telegram account permanently
Hey, Bro! So many messenger apps today that provide the same features. Of course, if I don’t use the messenger that was installed some time ago, then I can just deactivate or delete my account and delete the app from my smartphone. And I’m definitely not the only one making this decision.
Well, let me show you how to delete Telegram account permanently in 2023.
How to delete my Telegram account instantly
Well, first I will show you the fastest way to delete your Telegram account instantly. You just need to:
- Go to ‘Delete Account or Manage Apps‘ on my.telegram.org;
- Enter you Telegram phone number and click ‘Next’;
- You will receive a message with confirmation code in Telegram. Just enter this code on this step and sign in;
- On the next page click on ‘Delete account’ link;
- Finally, you will be asked to explain why you are leaving Telegram, but you can just leave this field blank. And click ‘Delete My Account’.
Now your Telegram will immediately delete your account. Remember that if you delete your Telegram account, it may be not possible to sign up for several days. Now you know how to remove your profile from Telegram permanently.
In this video I will show how to remove my Telegram account instantly on desktop and on Android:
How to remove your Telegram account permanently on Android
And now the step-by-step guide on how to permanently delete your Telegram account on Android:
- Open the left menu and select ‘Settings’;
- Tap on ‘Privacy and Security’;
- Find ‘Delete my account’ tab and tap on it;
- Set the self-destruct feature that will delete your Telegram profile if it has been inactive for 1 month. Bro, a month is the minimum period after which a Telegram profile can be self-destructed (deleted).
After that you need not log into your account for a month, and then the account will be permanently deleted.
And of course you can do the same on Windows (desktop Telegram).