How to enable reactions in your Telegram group
Hey, Bro! Telegram allows you to apply reactions to mesages and posts in groups and channels. If you have a private or public group (or channel), you can also enable reactions so members can add reactions to your posts.
So, let me show you how to enable reactions in your Telegram group or channel.
How to add reactions to your Telegram group on Android
As and admin, you can add reactions to your private or public channel without using any Telegram bots. This feature is available in your group or channel settings. You can enable reactions in a Telegram group by following a few simple steps:
- First, tap on the group name at the top of the screen;
- Secondly, tap on the pencil icon to open group edit mode;
- Third, select ‘Reactions’;
- Finally, turn on reactions.
You can choose which specific reactions will be available to group members. 16 emoji reactions are available by default, but you can keep only the ones you like.
Enable reactions on Desktop
Now let’s see how to enable reactions in Telegram on desktop. It’s also quite simple, all you need to do is follow 3 simple steps:
- Go to your group or channel, click on three dot symbol and select ‘Manage Group’;
- Click on ‘Reactions’;
- And activate reactions in your Telegram group.
On desktop, you can also choose which reactions will be available to your channel subscribers. I hope this guide is useful, and now you know how to enable reactions on Telegram group or channel.
I already talked about how to find and share the URL link to your Telegram profile – perhaps this article will also be useful to you.
Bro, you can also turn on reactions on web.telegram by following 3 steps:
- Go to your channel, click on it’s name and click on pencil icon;
- Select ‘Reactions’ in menu;
- And activate reactions in your channel.
The reactions will be available for all members or subscribers.